December 19, 2005
Dear Larry,
This is my third Christmas without you
and in some ways it just as hard as the first.
My body may have changed but my heart still is the same.
It still aches for you everyday.
I sometimes wonder if this ache will ever go away
or if I will learn to live with it.
I tell myself that you would be proud of me
For I have come a long ways since you were with me.
I wonder if you can see me.
I don't feel you and that makes me ache all the more.
All I have left of you is memories
I'm not ready to give up those now or ever.
I know that I will live my life as fully as possible
but it's hard to imagine doing that with out you.
I just take it one day at a time & live it to the fullest
Something you taught me.
I still miss you more than words can say.
You were my soul mate and my own true love
You completed me like no one else can.
I love you with all my heart and soul.
Your wife through eternity
Sue
This is my third Christmas without you
and in some ways it just as hard as the first.
My body may have changed but my heart still is the same.
It still aches for you everyday.
I sometimes wonder if this ache will ever go away
or if I will learn to live with it.
I tell myself that you would be proud of me
For I have come a long ways since you were with me.
I wonder if you can see me.
I don't feel you and that makes me ache all the more.
All I have left of you is memories
I'm not ready to give up those now or ever.
I know that I will live my life as fully as possible
but it's hard to imagine doing that with out you.
I just take it one day at a time & live it to the fullest
Something you taught me.
I still miss you more than words can say.
You were my soul mate and my own true love
You completed me like no one else can.
I love you with all my heart and soul.
Your wife through eternity
Sue

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home