January 8, 2006
Awww Jonesy,
I miss you so much.
So many things remind me of you each day.
It seems like everything I do brings memories of you.
I'm trying to live a new life, but I yearn for the old life with you.
I ache with wanting to be with you.
I am so alone.
Yet when I think it's time to move on and find someone to lessen this pain,
I just plain get scared.
I wish you were here so I could just curl up to you and feel safe.
How can I even think of letting someone new into my life when all I want is you?
I'm so mixed up.
I hate being alone.
I want someone to share things with like you and I did.
I miss that so much.
You were just so easy to be with right from the start.
I know I will never love anyone like I did you.
You were my best friend, my other half, my soul mate.
You made me feel complete from the very beginning.
I knew after that first weekend together that I didn't want to be without you...
I still don't, only now I don't have a choice.
How do I go on without you?
How do I live with this pain?
I miss you more than words can say.
I will love you through all eternity with all my heart & soul.
Sue
I miss you so much.
So many things remind me of you each day.
It seems like everything I do brings memories of you.
I'm trying to live a new life, but I yearn for the old life with you.
I ache with wanting to be with you.
I am so alone.
Yet when I think it's time to move on and find someone to lessen this pain,
I just plain get scared.
I wish you were here so I could just curl up to you and feel safe.
How can I even think of letting someone new into my life when all I want is you?
I'm so mixed up.
I hate being alone.
I want someone to share things with like you and I did.
I miss that so much.
You were just so easy to be with right from the start.
I know I will never love anyone like I did you.
You were my best friend, my other half, my soul mate.
You made me feel complete from the very beginning.
I knew after that first weekend together that I didn't want to be without you...
I still don't, only now I don't have a choice.
How do I go on without you?
How do I live with this pain?
I miss you more than words can say.
I will love you through all eternity with all my heart & soul.
Sue

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home