Happy Birthday Love
How I wish you were here so I could say those words to you.
It's hard to believe that if you were here you would be in your 60's.
To me you will always be the way you were when we first met.
You never seem to age until that last couple of years.
You were always so Alive and young at heart.
I think we are alike in that way and
Thats the biggest reason we stayed together for so many years.
Birthdays were never a big deal to you.
Sometimes we would celebrate.
Like the year before you got so sick when we went for Japanese.
I still have the picture of you and Robbi together that night.
And the First year we were together and I planned that big Surprize party for you.
I was the one that got the surprize...
You went out on your own and didn't get home until late.
Drunk out of your mind.
Boy was I mad at you for awhile on that one..but I got over it fast..
That was the first time you proposed to me.
But i wasn't ready to get married and I knew you weren't either.
We had 23 birthdays together...some I remember..some I don't.
But for All of them I gave you the one thing i Still have
And that is ALL OF MY LOVE...
I still miss you more than words can say......
It's hard to believe that if you were here you would be in your 60's.
To me you will always be the way you were when we first met.
You never seem to age until that last couple of years.
You were always so Alive and young at heart.
I think we are alike in that way and
Thats the biggest reason we stayed together for so many years.
Birthdays were never a big deal to you.
Sometimes we would celebrate.
Like the year before you got so sick when we went for Japanese.
I still have the picture of you and Robbi together that night.
And the First year we were together and I planned that big Surprize party for you.
I was the one that got the surprize...
You went out on your own and didn't get home until late.
Drunk out of your mind.
Boy was I mad at you for awhile on that one..but I got over it fast..
That was the first time you proposed to me.
But i wasn't ready to get married and I knew you weren't either.
We had 23 birthdays together...some I remember..some I don't.
But for All of them I gave you the one thing i Still have
And that is ALL OF MY LOVE...
I still miss you more than words can say......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home